Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Noodle Survey

The other night someone reminded me of something I haven't thought about in a long time, and I've come to believe that the ensuing question it brings up could be a metaphor for life in general. First the item, or in this case, the dish: spaghetti with butter and cheese. Now the question, and I would greatly appreciate any and all responses for this is big, is which type of person are you? Are you the type to prefer a fancy restaurant and a lovely plate of penne pasta with your favorite sauce and all the works, including a waiter to clear you dishes when you're through, or are you the type who would rather stay home with a bowl of good, old-fashioned, buttered noodles with cheese and a ready remote? Think about it. There's no right or wrong answers here. In fact, I can't seem to decide myself. Whether it is a metaphor for various aspects of your life or simply a matter of taste, I think it says a lot about who we are and could answer the great mystery we all ponder: who the hell am I and what the hell do I want?

No comments:

Post a Comment